Becoming a farm member supports our core mission of growing food that’s wholesome for us and for the land, using the safest and most sustainable growing methods to farm in harmony with nature. It will also save you money if you plan on visiting the farm to pick produce more than once this year. We are delighted to share our love of the orchard, this land and its rich history with members, and facilitate learning where your food comes from and how it is grown for the whole family.
$10 Individual Membership (13 & older)
$30 Family Membership (cardholder+ 3 people)
- Free pick-your-own admission (normally, $5 per person 12 and over)
- Earn points on your farm purchases | 100 points*=$5 off your next purchase
- 20% off Fishkill Farms Apparel (tee shirts, hoodies, hats and bags)
- Newsletter (packed with information on upcoming events, pick-your-own news and more!
- Save $ with seasonal members-only promotions on select pick-your-own crops and produce
* Points: discount points are accrued at the Farm Store, Pick-Your-Own booths, Cider Garden and Grill at this time, but not at other venues such as farmer’s markets.
How to Become a Farm Member:
On weekends, visit an admission shed. On weekdays visit the Farm Store.
At the specified location, you will purchase your membership and in turn, we will provide you with a special membership card with your information attached so you may begin earning points on your purchases.