Our pick-your-own season kicks off in early June (official date TBA) with our certified organic Strawberries! Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter on the homepage of our website and follow and favorite our Facebook and Instagram pages for farm updates and upcoming events.
HOW IT WORKS
We charge a $5 admission fee for fruit and vegetable picking for adults and children over the age of 12. As we’ve continued to make the farm more sustainable, most recently achieving organic certification, admission has become critical to sustain the business and keep the farm clean, mowed, and well-maintained. On Tuesdays, general admission is free. We offer an affordable membership program for individuals and families who frequent the farm.
Fruit and vegetables are priced separately from admission. Please, you must pay for what you pick. We work hard year-round to grow our crops and hate to see it go to waste. There’s no need to bring your own containers. We provide a range of bags, baskets & boxes. Using our containers makes the weighing and checkout process easier.
Large groups of 20 or more must be booked in advance. Any buses that arrive unscheduled, will be turned away. Book a trip here!
Pick-Your-Own Hours: Our farm opens at 9am and closes at 6pm. You must arrive by 5pm to start picking. Please allot at least an hour to get out into the fields, pick crops, and come back to pay for your produce.
1. You must pay for all fruit you pick before eating it. Plan accordingly and pick only what you intend to purchase.
2. Only pick crops designated for Pick Your Own– picking unripe or unlisted crops will result in an additional fee.
3. ALL bags and containers brought into Pick-Your-Own areas may be searched by staff upon exiting. Unfortunately, produce theft is a major issue.
4. Do not climb trees or shake branches.
5. Do not drop or waste fruit – we work hard to grow it.
6. Please help us keep our farm clean – use trash and recycling bins.
7. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
8. Do not open gates, climb fences, or touch farm machinery. Be aware that Livestock fences are electric.
9. Pets must be kept on a leash at all times and picked up after. They are not allowed among fruit trees, in the pumpkin/berry patches, the vegetable garden or the farm store.
The Pick-Your-Own season kicks off in early June with strawberries and ever-so-sweet sugar snap peas. July brings sweet and sour cherries as well as our certified organic raspberries, blackberries and blueberries. Late July and August mark the harvest of juicy, tree-ripened peaches and nectarines as well as an extensive variety of heirloom tomatoes and eggplants.
The season culminates in the fall with more than a dozen classic NY apples, heirloom varieties, and pumpkin-picking. The spectacular views, lovely fall weather, and the satisfaction of picking your own organic, sustainably grown fruits and vegetables combine for great family-friendly fun.
What’s In Season Now:
We’re busy planting veggies and nurturing our orchard as it blooms and we inch closer to the pick-your-own season. Our first crop is our organic strawberries which ripen in early June. We always recommend contacting the farm to check on availability.
Mid-September through mid-October, we have our annual Harvest Festival Weekends, with plenty of homemade food, live music, hayrides, donuts and cider!
We’re a real, working farm and not a theme park; so we have farm animals but no petting zoo. Our passion is growing real food and sharing the joys of farming with our community.