PYO resumes in June 2024 (date TBD)
When reservations become available, they will appear here. Pick-your-own will resume in June with our organic strawberries.
Want to pick more than one thing? We have add-ons*.
Add any of the following on to your pick-your-own reservation when you arrive at the farm (*while supplies last):
PYO resumes in June 2024.
Pick-your-own hours are generally 9 am-5 pm Tuesday through Sunday when in season, but are subject to reservation availability. Weather and crop availability may change these hours.
Dogs/pets are not allowed in our orchard, anywhere where food is grown, or in our farm store. Dogs are allowed in our courtyard and at the Treasury Cider Bar. Dogs/pets must be cleaned up after and remain on a leash at all times. Service animals protected by ADA may accompany their owners where they need to.
FARM RULES & PROCEDURES:
- Do not pick more than your reservation allows unless we have add-ons available for purchase
- You must pay for what you pick before eating it. Plan accordingly and pick only what you intend to purchase
- Only pick crops designated for Pick Your Own– picking unripe or unlisted crops will result in an additional fee
- Fruit picked cannot be consumed in the field and should be washed/eaten at home
- Picking containers will be provided—you are not allowed to bring your own container(s)
- No large bags or coolers may be brought on the premises. ALL bags, containers, and strollers brought into Pick-Your-Own areas may be searched by staff upon exiting. Unfortunately, produce theft is a major issue.
- Do not climb trees or shake branches
- Do not drop, throw or waste fruit – we work hard to grow it
- Unauthorized flying of drones is prohibited
- Pet Policy: Dogs/pets are not allowed in our orchard, anywhere where food is grown, or in our farm store. Dogs are allowed in our courtyard and at the Treasury Cider Bar. Dogs/pets must be cleaned up after and remain on a leash at all times. Service animals protected by ADA may accompany their owners where they need to.
The Pick-Your-Own season kicks off in early June with strawberries and ever-so-sweet sugar snap peas. July brings sweet and sour cherries as well as our certified organic raspberries, blackberries and blueberries. Late July and August mark the harvest of juicy, tree-ripened peaches and nectarines as well as an extensive variety of heirloom tomatoes and eggplants.
The season culminates in the fall with more than a dozen classic NY apples, heirloom varieties, and pumpkin-picking. The spectacular views, lovely fall weather, and the satisfaction of picking your own organic, sustainably grown fruits and vegetables combine for great family-friendly fun. Check this Apple Ripening Chart to help plan your visit! Still don’t see the apple you’re looking for? We grow over 100 varieties, so give us a call or shoot us an email to see if we have it.
Mid-September through mid-October, we have our annual Harvest Festival Weekends, with plenty of homemade food, live music, hayrides, donuts and cider!
We’re a real, working farm and not a theme park; so we have farm animals (3 sheep) but no petting zoo. Our passion is growing real food and sharing the joys of farming with our community.